Wednesday, September 5, 2007

You say it's your birthday!

Well today is Ian's birthday and we are going to go out for dinner to celebrate. He already got his presents from me. I got him two Star Wars leggo's creations to be put together as well as the media kit for his phone so he could download music to it, since it's a mp3 player as well. No update on the house for the simple fact is has been raining since last Thursday so they haven't done anything to it. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to maybe redo some of the stuff they have done just because of all the rain. I guess we will see once we get a break in the rain. Which right now isn't going to be until next Monday. We have about a 40 percent chance through then. Although weather forecast can chance from one morning to the next. I guess that is all the news for now.

~hugs

No comments: