Saturday, July 23, 2011

Less than 12 hours

We made it home after working a very early shift today. So tired but on the plus side my load of laundry is in the dryer and I'm just about done with the packing so I can relax for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow we are going to set the alarm for 8ish so we can get up and finish up. Have a quick bite for breakfast. Probably something small like yogurt. We plan on having lunch at the airport as we are going to be there by 11. They have a Salt Lick there so we can have some yummy BBQ and a drink to calm my nerves. LOL..

So freaking excited but at the same time dreading it. I know it's going to go way toooooooooo fast and then it will be back to the daily grind. /cry

Oh well...only a few months till the week long cruise. So at least I will come home from this vacation and have one to look forward to. =)

That's about all for now. We will have our cell phones on us so if you need us just give us a ring. We will probably check them when we go back to the room in the afternoon after being in a park.

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge too so you can probably find that number and hit us up.

~hugs

No comments: