Sunday, October 2, 2011

Short work week

I only have to work one more day this week tomorrow. I got Monday off because on Wed I get to go to this event at our favorite movie place with the austin site manager and some other staff members that were nominated by our team managers.

I'm looking forward to it but man this week flew by because of this. Then there are only a few more weeks until my birthday and our mini get away to OK.

We got a new niece this last Thursday as well. My brother and sister in law Liz had a little baby girl. They named her Alice and she is a cutie pie from the pictures I saw via text message. I cant wait to meet her in November.

We should get the official time off approval for our trip in Jan in the next few weeks as well. Yay for that!

I am playing around with the layouts for the blog. Let me know what ya'll think.

~Hugs

No comments: