Saturday, August 11, 2007

House Update and the visit with my sister and niece

Well this last week was a fun week needless to say. I got to spend nearly a week with my sister and cutie pie niece. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. She has quite an extensive vocabulary. We spent quite a bit of time at the pool. She loved that. Plus we went shopping, to the park, and just had fun. I also took them by the property so they could see where we would be living in the near future. Then last night Ian and I went back by because I had noticed these flags and was curious about them. In between the two days that I took my sister by it and last night when Ian and I drove by, they had begun work. It's really exciting now for us because we will get to see progress finally on this long awaited project.

Here are some pictures of that.




No comments: