Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rainy Days are here again...

So today we get out of work, which happens to be the last day of being on these two teams. And it's gloomy, and rainy looking out there. It pretty much mirrored my sentiments regarding everything. I was sad to be leaving these two teams but at the same time excited about seeing what is upcoming with the new teams.

Not much planned for our weekend. We need to stay up late and sleep in so we can retrain our bodies for this new shift. That way I'm not falling asleep in my cubicle on Wed. LOL

I do plan on watching some of the new shows that are starting back up this week. Can't wait to see how some of them come back and explain what happened when they left off during the cliffhangers. So many cliff hangers last season too. Especially on the CSI's.

We did end up booking the same company we used in Grand Cayman on our Conquest cruise for the stingrays and snorkel fun at the different reefs. I'm really looking forward to it. Just have four months and a few days left to go.

No nobody's on a countdown here. LOL

I guess that is all for now.

~Hugs

No comments: