Friday, December 17, 2010

One more day till Party time!

Tomorrow is our yearly holiday party at work. This year they moved it to a nice hotel in downtown Austin. I have the battery for our new digital camera all charged up so I'm ready to go. I am really excited. We have a room at the hotel as well so we can head over when we are ready and packed up and then we can have a place to go when we are tired out. It's the 20th anniversary of the company too so I am looking forward to the big presentation for that. It should be a night of fun which is what our memories are made for.

I booked our cruise parking this morning as well so we are set for a parking place for the cruise. We are going to stay at my parents the night before so that will save us money on the hotel. We will probably stay the night we get back as well as it's super bowl sunday and my parently usually have a shin dig. Since we normally work on super bowl sunday we never get to go to it anymore so it will be nice.

We are geared up and ready for vacation. It feels like it has been forever since we had a day off and it's only been over a month. I think it's the overtime getting to us. Oh well. I think we have about 6 more weeks from this coming Sunday so not too much longer. We have our wedding anniversary coming up in Jan as well so another thing to celebrate. I can't believe it's been 9 years already. It feels just like yesterday I was in full bridal/wedding mode. Time certainly does fly by the older you get.

We will be putting money down with the future cruise department when we go on this cruise for the Alaska trip in 2012. I am hoping that they will have the itenraries when we go on this trip but they likely won't be out until March/April from what I have been told.

Not much else to say for now.

~Hugs

No comments: