Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's just a jump to the left.....

So as many of you know Ian and I are big "Glee" fans and tomorro looks to be a very good episode. They are paying tribute to a cult classic "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I can't wait!

Not too much going on in our life right now. I had my birthday last week, so with some birthday money I received from the parental units, thanks again mom and dad, Ian and I are going to see a movie tomorrow. We meant to go last week but I wanted to have a lazy day at home so we didn't.

We have our final payment coming up too for the cruise. Got the reminder email last week. It definitely makes it feel like it's finally getting closer. We made it to double digits finally last week. I believe there is like 94 more days until we will be packing up the car and heading towards the coast.

Just have to get through the next three months essentially. We can definitely manage to do that. We will probably make our way to a sporting goods store at some point in the next two months. I need to get some fins for my feet for the stingray and reef snorkle trip we are doing in Grand Cayman. This way I don't have to use the ones they provide as I can find some that fit me better.

Not much else is going on with us right now. Just working working working.

That's all for now.

~hugs

No comments: