Monday, August 1, 2011

Going back to the Land of the mouse officially

We officially cancelled the cruise in Jan earlier this morning and decided we would rather go back to the land of the mouse.

We have the dates Jan 20th through Jan 27th picked out. We are still pinpointing what resort down as they are all good ones and we want to try them all out eventually. However to save some money we are thinking along the lines of a value or a moderate resort as I haven't received a pin code to made a deluxe worth it.

However there are rumors....that there will be a resort code discount offered this month which could mean we could easily pay the same price of the value and go to a moderate. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one. Although my momma always told me to not count my chickens before they are hatched, or something to that effect.

Anyways, I'm sure as we get things booked I will be back with more details of the resort, and food reservations, etc.

The crowd levels for this time frame are amazing as well.

Anyways, here is our lovely countdown timer for now.

Removed the countdown timer as this trip is over now. =(

No comments: