Sunday, October 14, 2007

House update!!

Well after getting a lot of rest yesterday I feel so much better today. My fever is gone completely. Now if I could just get rid of my stuffy head, and cough, I will be 100 percent better again. Ian and I crashed early last night around 9:30 and ended up waking up at 5:30 this morning. So, we got up and did a few things around the house and then headed out to Cracker Barrel for a yummy home cooked breakfast. After we were nice and full we headed out to the homestead to see if anything else had been done and there were a few things. They have where our driveway, sidewalks, and walkway to the frontdoor framed out and ready for the concrete to be poured. The Master bath tub/ shower stall, and guest bath tub installed and filled with water to make sure there were no leaks and they would hold water. Sheetrock is there waiting to be installed as well. I know Ian makes fun of me for saying it, but hot dog, it sure is looking like a home we will be living in more and more. We even had a long discussion about where I will set up my computer system and we are going to make the sitting room in the master suite, the computer area/game room for us. When Ian does end up going back to Dell to work instead of working from home, whenever that may be, we are going to make the office a hobby room/ seperate guest room for when we have multiple out of town guests, or if my sister comes down with both kids, she can set the kids up in a room and have a room for her and Rod, etc....I'm so excited. I never thought I would be this anxious to be a hostess but I am. I am going to upload some of the pictures we got now. So be sure to check those out.

guest bath tub installed and with water in it too

master shower stall with water in it

master garden tub with water in it

Typical shot I take of looking through the master suite from the sitting room

One of the recessed lights in the kitchen along with a picture of the polyvent stuff

walkway to the front door ready to be poured
Sidewalk ready to be poured

Driveway framed and ready to be poured

No comments: