Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yay for the weekend

Hey readers out there! I'm so glad it's the weekend. It was a rough week for me work wise. I don't know really have a why or reason behind why it was rough, but it was one of those weeks that you get to the end of it and just thank god that you survived it. We have our company's picnic this week so looking forward to it. It's at a dave and buster type of place and they are serving us BBQ at it as well. So that should be fun. It's on Thursday so Ian is off already and then we are getting released at 6pm to head over for it, so I will be off almost 5 hours earlier that I would have been. We don't have a whole lot going on other than that. Just work work work really and some fun times in between when we can. I can't believe we are almost half way through July already. Where does the time go honestly? I know as we get older it does tend to go by pretty fast but sheesh, this is just plain crazy to me. LOL. Ian took tomorrow off so we will have a day off together. So I'm looking forward to that. We are going to the park if the weather holds out for us. We also want to go to the pool too. Only time will tell how the weather will behave for us. Guess that is all my ramblings for now. Take care everyone! ~Hugs

No comments: