Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TGIF!!

I am so happy to be on weekend again! We are going to go grocery shopping in the morning. I have the list already made so hopefully it can be a quick and painless trip.

We are supposed to get the autograph books delivered tomorrow as well. So that is another thing I can check off the list. I am also going to work on laundry tomorrow evening once Ian goes to work.

Then on Wed I will probably start pulling all the paperwork together and making sure I have everything printed up on Thursday once I can do the online check in for both of us. I will get that paper work put in the file folder with our vacation stuff.

I also plan to start packing some of the items that we won't be using between now and then...Then I will be back to work on Friday. My numbers were up as of yesterdays numbers...I did just ok today...too many distractions. But if I can pull of around 9.5 per hour for the next four days of work I will meet expectations which is all that I care for right now. I'm exceeding them on my CSAT currenty. Have the highest on our team and like 18 in the dept...so pretty darn good if I say so. I have always done well in that area, it's the numbers that I could increase. I meet those as well but I would like to exceed them. Will work on it when I get back.

I think that is all for now...can't believe how fast it's flying now. I would think it would have started to slow down but nope...work flies and then my night flies, and it's a rinse and repeat cycle...

Take care for now.

~hugs

No comments: