Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm so excited!

I was a busy bee this afternoon after Ian left for work. I pretty much got us completely packed for the cruise. I just need to pack the overnight bag for my parents and the last minute essentials that we need to use for the next two days.

I can't believe we will be on vacation in three days. We just need to get through work tomorrow and Wed. I don't know how effective we will be but I hope that I can at least get in some decent numbers the first two days of the month. Especially since we will have almost two weeks off.

I am really hoping we enjoy ourselves on the cruise. I think we will have a blast but this will be different as it's geared towards family. I see a lot of relaxation going on. I feel like our bags are packed to the gills but since we are going on a 8 night cruise and Ian wants to eat in the dining room we are having to pack more than we usually do.

Not much on the agenda tonight. I plan on browsing the cruise forums some, and then will probably watch some chick flicks as it will be my last weekend without Ian. Woo Hoo!!!!

That's all for now. Hope everyone out there is doing well.

~Hugs

No comments: