Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

We just wanted to wish our readers a very Happy New Year! We hope you have a year that is filled with love, laughter and good times!

My year has already started off with a bang. Ian and I went to have a New Years brunch at Texas Land and Cattle. It was delicious. Then we went by Barnes and Noble since there is one right by the restaurant. We picked up a few magazines for some light reading by the pool.

Then we made it into work and found out there were three open spots on my team for New Years day. So I hit up Ian asking if he minded if I left early as his team was full for outages today. He was like nope, go for it. So I hit up my team manager asking if there were still any open spots or were they taken, and he said that there were still 3 open spots as I was the first rep to ask about it. So I got one. It allowed me to go get the oil changed today as we were going to have to leave early to get it taken care of before we he hit the road on Thursday morning. So hurray to that. I told Ian when I come to pick him up at midnight I would bring sweetpea with me. He was happy about that.

I know it must have sucked to see me leave early and he has to work all day today. I felt bad but at the same time had I known that on Saturday I would have requested it then and then I wouldn't have left early to begin with.

So now I'm going to take today to relax as my allergies were kicking my butt last night. I had to take a claritin and put ice on my right side by the nasal passage as it was swollen and it hurt like you know what.

It feels better today but I figure it won't hurt me to rest as we have a cruise in three days and I want to feel absolutely perfect to enjoy it with my hunnie.

That is all for now.

~hugs

No comments: