Monday, January 21, 2013

Key West, Florida

I apologize for the delay in the postings. I came down with the flu and pretty much spent time resting and napping as the cough meds the Dr. prescribed me knocked me out.

I am feeling much better though and luckily Ian didn't come down with it as bad as I was.

Now on to where we left off. We arrived in the beautiful port of Key West, Florida. We decided to do the conch trolley tour and got our tour tickets right away. We lucked out that a trolley had just arrived so we hopped on it and took the 1.5 hour tour of Key West. We got to see a lot of the main sights such as Hemmingway's House, the southernmost point, etc.

Here we are at the port just pulled in. This is looking out from the balcony towards the pier and main street area.


There was a beautiful building that had a mural painted by a local artist named Wyland. You can see his signature in the top left corner of the building.


Here is another side of the building.


Here is a picture of Jimmy Buffett's studio.


No comments: